- Nanotechnology & Microbiology
- Chemistry & Physics
- Medicals & Pharmacy
- Life sciences & Biotechnology
- Environment & Agriculture
- Electronics & Electricals
- Environment, Health and Safety Training
- Scientific Writing
- Technical Writing
- Nano-based Consultancy Services
- Nanotechnology Training Programs
- Industrial Training in Nanotechnology
- Engineering Faculty
- Science Faculty
- Research Scientist
- Ph.D. Scholars
- K-10 Science TGTs
- Research Institutes
- Chemical Industries
- Paint/ Coating Industries
- Material/ Composite Industries
- Academic Research Institutes
- Analytical Instrument Service
If you are one of the above, write us and become a part of transforming world....
Physics, chemistry, biology, engineering, and material sciences are all naturally integrated. At the nanoscale, matter's properties can vary, and a material's behavior can be unexpected. Conductivity, reactivity, optical, and magnetic properties, for example, are directly proportional to the size of the items or material.
Now get your chance to add up nanotechnology in your profile and become nanotechnologist from biologist/ physicist/ chemist and know all about the matter from its atomic level.
Electricals & Electronics Engineer
Nanotechnology and nano engineering have the potential to lead to substantial scientific and technological advancements in a variety of sectors. Nano systems advances have enabled the development of new sensors, transducers, and measurement devices with much improved sensitivity, specificity, and accuracy, as well as significant size reductions
Nanotechnology has enhanced the instrumentation industry and is still doing, you can also become the part of revolution by fusing your conventional knowledge with emerging nanoscience, choose the right program for yourself to keep up with the innovation.
Civil & Construction Engineer
Nanotechnology has the potential to significantly improve civil engineering. The use of nanotechnology-based coatings improves fire resistance, corrosion protection, insulation, and a variety of other uses. Nanotechnology can even assist in improving the quality and availability of water.
Get yourself into an emerging science of nano to upgrade your skills and learn more about discoveries done so far in constructional and manufacturing industry.
Material & Chemical Engineer
Nanotechnology assisted metallurgy is a new interdisciplinary field that investigates how nano-phases, both ex-situ and in-situ, can be designed to improve the physical, chemical, and mechanical properties of metals and alloys.
Choose the right program for yourself and learn the leading science to enhance your knowledge to become a part of industrial revolution.
Biotechnology & Medical student
Nanotechnology involves the interplay of biological and molecular components as well as manufactured materials. Bionanotechnology, on the other hand, often applies this to atoms, molecules, and molecular fragments – the most fundamental level of biology.
Boost up your knowledge with an edge of nanotechnology and grab your opportunity to bring a change in Biotechnology industry.
Get your product developed with NSTC
NSTC serves as an ideal platform to increase the market reach of your existing nano-products and services and consequently your revenues.
NSTC works with its client's internal resources to precisely define the market, the business opportunity and the optimal positioning for the products/services. It defines the most appropriate tools & tactics needed for a successful launch or a promotion campaign, and also executes the campaign for you.
Within the Indian subcontinent, NSTC could be the ideal partner, as it is not only works in this area but also keeps itself busy in promoting Nano-linked issues, bringing it into close contact with the industry and consumer. Within the emerging markets, opportunities appear and close very quickly. NSTC works with a competitive focus to create the best possible 'decision zone' for our Clients.
Get your product developed with NSTC
You’ve come up with a fantastic new idea that requires research work to be done on a particular aspect of Nano-based technology. Chances are that somewhere, in some corner room of an obscure university, a scientist has already carried out the research work, and needs an entrepreneur to commercialize the concept to the production stage. Both the parties need each other, but how do the two meet?
NSTC has a global network of goodwill, carefully constructed over the years, that gives information on research work being carried out in various parts of the globe. Come to us with your idea, and we will help you to identify the technology resource who has the necessary knowledge base to help you move on to a product implementation stage.
NSTC will also help you to collaborate, fix pricing, and negotiate through the sea of legal clauses you need to cross, in order to sign a formal contract. NSTC’s legal battery is well versed with the nuances of international trade, and can make things really smooth for you.
Industry & Skill Oriented Trainings
With an attention on the changing patterns of different ventures, we have come up an assortment of skill enhancing courses to empower the youth and professionals to upgrade themselves as per the changing necessities of the industries.
Gain profile and network opportunities across a broad cross-section of interested parties
- Research and development
- Applications of technology in your industry
- Government programmes and funding opportunities
- Invitations to events and networking opportunities with the most influential players in the field
Research-based consultancy and Mentorship services
- Advisory Board Membership: Become part of our training program, scientific journals, consultancy to provide guidance and feedback.
- Institute logo on our website: Commercialization of institute through websites.
- Mentorship: Professors can participate as mentor/ guide in training program and can also form a customized program of their own on our platform.
- Industrial Training Partner: We will be providing the industrial project and you can provide access to lab to students for research (for a fixed program duration).
- Possible solutions to Industrial queries: We can together work on the real time queries received from industries through Reinste Nano venture.
- Part of Consultancy Services: We can together work on projects/ queries to provide consultancy over technology transfer.
- Product development can be added to the portfolio: We can commercialize any new product developed by your institute through Reinste Nano ventures.
- NSTC Membership: Institute will get following benefits:
o Rapid Publication
o Free access to Journals (Printed & Online)
o Advertisement of any Conference/ Webinars/ Workshops
o Research Publication
- Editorial Board: Become part of our editorial board of STM Journals & JournalsPub.
Industry is not capable of using nanomaterials because of several challenges, we collaborate with institutes to develop RAW materials/ Semi finished materials in association with Reinste (master batches) which can be used by industry.
Make a real change
Nanotechnology applications are delivering on nanotechnology's promise to improve society in both expected and unexpected ways, following almost two decades of basic nanoscience research and more than fifteen years of dedicated R&D.
Many technology and industry sectors are benefiting from nanotechnology, including information technology, homeland security, medical, transportation, energy, food safety, and environmental research, to name a few. A selection of the fast growing arrays of nanotechnology benefits for various profession are described below.
Any Query? Feel Free to write us..