Nano-pharmaceuticals and its Efficacy in Drug Delivery
A Distance Participation Program with e-learning Management System to provide you all new concepts of applications of Nano-science in pharmaceutical industry.
Graduation / Post-graduation / Ph. D in Pharmacy / Bio-pharmaceuticals / Medicine / Clinical
Sciences/Biotechnology/ Chemical Sciences.
Self Paced/ Mentorship
About the Program
Nano-pharmaceuticals offer the ability to detect diseases at much earlier stages and the diagnostic applications could build upon conventional procedures using nano-particles. Nano-pharmaceuticals represent an emerging field where the sizes of the drug particle or a therapeutic delivery system work at the nano-scale. In the pharmaceutical industry, a long standing issue is the difficulty of delivering the appropriate dose of a particular active agent to specific disease site. Nano-pharmaceuticals have enormous potential in addressing this failure of traditional therapeutics which offers site-specific targeting of active agents. Such precision targeting via Nano-pharmaceuticals reduces toxic systemic side effects, resulting in better patient compliance.
The program aims to give participants a thorough grasp of amazing new applications of Nanotechnology in the pharmaceutical industry. It equips the participant to explore further and discover the power of the nanoscale science in the pharma world. While the subject matter is covered in great depth, a lot of attention is paid to ensure that the participant understands practical applications of the study material in the domain of Nanopharmaceuticals.
The increasing demand and applications ofpharmaceutical nanotechnology has resulted in a large number of openings in the pharma and other healthcare industries. This program will help graduates and post graduates to increase their knowledge in nanopharmaceuticals, equipping them to pursue careers in a diverse range of drug-related industries.
Learning Objectives of Program
Module 1: Overview of Nanopharmaceuticals
Module 2: Nanoparticles Used in Drug Delivery
Module 3: Nanostructures Used in Drug Delivery
Module 4: Nanobiopharmaceuticals based Drug Delivery
Key Features of Program
Various Job Opportunities in the Nanomaterial production
- Process Engineer Metrology- Responsible for operating a variety of tool types, generating and interpreting data, altering recipes, and giving 1:1 technical support to technicians. And also to help achieve maximum asset availability, requires significant technical understanding with tools and metrology procedures to manage vendors and interact efficiently with vendor field service engineers when needed.
- Research & Development Analyst- A research analyst is in charge of gathering, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data on markets, operations, finance/accounting, economics, customers, and other topics relevant to their area. A research analyst is usually very quantitative, analytical, logical, and skilled with numbers and data management.
- DNA Nanotechnology Research Scientist- Create advanced DNA based nanostructures, methods, and models, utilizing mastery of standard principles, theories, and techniques to solve specific problems and create unique solutions in the field of DNA nanotechnology, including but not limited to the emerging fields of DNA structural nanotechnology.
- Radiologist- Radiologists are specialists who focus on capturing and analyzing medical pictures in order to diagnose and cure ailments. Ultrasounds, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and computed tomography (CT) are all examples of diagnostic imaging that radiologists analyse (CT).
- Geneticist- Conducting lab research and experiments, extracting DNA or performing diagnostic tests, interpreting, reviewing, or approving genetic lab results, documenting their processes and results, analyzing genetic data to draw conclusions and publish research, and communicating findings, for example at conferences or in scientific journals, are some of the typical responsibilities.
Nanomedicine and nano delivery systems are a relatively new but quickly emerging field in which tiny materials are used as diagnostic tools or to administer therapeutic medicines to specific targets in a controlled manner. Nanotechnology provides a number of advantages in the treatment of chronic human diseases by allowing precise medicines to be delivered to specified locations.
know how to get enrolled into a new era of Drug delivery
Click On The Below Mentioned Link "Apply Here"
Fill All Basic Details Of Yours (Name, Email Id, Contact Details, Image)
Choose Your Program, Session And Duration Of Program
Fill Payment Details In The Form And Submit
Hurray! You Will Get Your Login Credential Within 48 Hrs.
Self Paced + Project Assistance
New Skill Awaits you - Limited Spots Available