Nanotechnology in Renewable energy and it's industrial application
Under-graduate, graduate, post-graduate, doctorate degree holder having basic understanding of physics and chemistry.
This program aims to shine light on the third generation solar cells, as it is the only renewable form of energy which encompasses the use of nanotechnology. Here we shall discuss in detail how nanotechnology is used in third generation solar cells, their individual components, fabrication strategies, and their future.
What all you will learn !
- How is nanotechnology used in renewable energy?
- What are third generation solar cells?
- Fabrication techniques of third generation solar cells.
- Future and Industrial applications.
- 1Module 1: Nanotechnology in energy
- 2Module 2: Advance generations of solar cells
- 3Module 3: Innovative materials used for fabrication of solar cells
- 4Module 4: Fabrication techniques used to make a solar cell and its future potentials
Key Points of Learning
Quantum Dot Solar cells
Dye Sensitized Solar Cells
Perovskite Sensitized Solar Cells
Why Choose Us
Program work is completed through online system under the guidance of program coordinator.
e-LMS for smarter Learning
24 x 7 open chat box
Excellent option for summer project
Online live lectures from the experts
Prepare real time projects
Certificate on project completion
Various Job Opportunities
- Sustainability Manager- The sustainability programmes of an organization are managed by the sustainability manager. Leads research and analysis for company sustainability initiatives to ensure that business processes, goods, and services are environmentally friendly and comply with regulatory standards.
- Research Scientist (Materials Photovoltaic's)- The mechanical, fracture, wear, and electrical properties, as well as environmental degradation of metallic, inorganic, and composite systems, will be studied and modelled as part of the project.
- Senior Process Engineer (Photolithography)- Define and manage equipment installation process qualification roadmaps - Drive process qualifications and implement process control plans with area equipment engineers, covering process equipment qualification, start-up, and volume ramp.
- Oceanographers- The role includes organizing, planning, and leading field research expeditions. Using technology such as remote sensors, marine robots, and towed or self-powered underwater vehicles, field samples and data will most likely be collected at sea.
- Device Fabrication Engineer- Fabrication engineers are responsible for designing, implementing, and improving manufacturing systems and processes. Industrial engineers, often known as manufacturing engineers, may have specialist understanding in metallurgy, welding, or a particular manufacturing process.
Nanotechnologies have the potential to significantly increase the development of both conventional (fossil and nuclear) and renewable energy sources such as geothermal energy, solar, wind, water, tides, and biomass. Nanotechnologies will play a critical role in the increased utilization of solar energy through photovoltaic systems, in particular.
Steps For Enrollment
Step 2: Fill All Basic Details Of Yours (Name, Email Id, Contact Details, Image)
Step 3: Choose Your Program, Session And Duration Of Program
Step 4: Fill Payment Details In The Form And Submit
Step 5: Hurray! You Will Get Your Login Credential Within 48 Hrs.
3 Month Self Paced Course
INR 12,499/- or USD 160
6 Months Self Paced Course