Bionanotechnoloy & Its Medical Applications
An advanced Bio program meant to enhance the knowledge base of participants who have a very basic knowledge of Nanotechnology.
Medical research is now focusing increasingly on the micro and nano-scale. Concepts such as lab-on-a-chip (microarrays) are now being used the world over to facilitate ultra-sophisticated tests while taking a negligible amount of biological material from the patient. Nanostructures such as quantum dots and dendrimers have started finding extensive applications in curing cancer, and the silver nanoparticle is considered a prime candidate for fighting viruses
The program aims to give participants a thorough grasp of this amazing new application area. It equips the participant to explore further and discover the power of the nanotechnology in the field of Bionanotechnology.
Main Objective is to cover subject matter in great depth and ensure that the participant understands the practical applications of the study material in the domain of nano-scale biotechnology.
Successful students will get to know about bionanotechnology in Medical Appl., various characterization tools measuring bionano properties, fabrication mechanisms to manufacture bionanomaterials.
Nano-Biomaterials & Structures
Bionanotechnology in Medicals
Module 1: Nano [ Chemistry , Physics , Biology ]
Module 2: Bio- Nano - Concepts & Fundamentals
Module 3: Bio-Nanomaterials-Concepts & Fundamentals
Module 4: Bio-Nano Medical -Technology & Applications
Module 5: Methods & Tools for Measuring Bio-Nano Properties
Module 6: Bio Nanotechnology Laboratory & Lab Procedure
Various Job Opportunities in the Bio-Nano fields
- R&D Scientist Life Science Technologist- The preparation, execution, and analysis of data from strictly regulated laboratory studies, tests, and trials are the responsibility of research scientists.
- DNA Nanotechnology Research Scientist- Create advanced DNA-based nanostructures, methodologies, and models by mastering conventional principles, theories, and techniques in the field of DNA nanotechnology, including but not limited to the burgeoning fields of DNA structural nanotechnology.
- AFM Scientist- Acquire and analyse AFM analytical data using a number of modes, including Kelvin Probe Microscopy, Scanning Capacitance Microscopy, Scanning Spreading Resistance Microscopy, TUNA, SMIM, and others, and use expertise to solve specific customer problems.
- Genetic Engineer- Because they are heavily involved in research, genetic engineers are typically categorized as scientists. In a laboratory, a Genetic Engineer works as a technician, supervisor, researcher, or scientist.
- Simulation & Modelling Engineer- Modeling & Simulation Engineers use technology to forecast how something will perform without first testing it. They use virtual environments to evaluate the performance, durability, and safety of products that would be too expensive or unsafe to test in the real world.
Nano biotechnology offers a solution by using semiconductor nanocrystals (also referred to as "quantum dots"). These minuscule probes can withstand significantly more cycles of excitations and light emissions than typical organic molecules, which more readily decompose.
How to Enroll Into Program
Click On The Below Mentioned Link "Apply Here"
Fill All Basic Details Of Yours (Name, Email Id, Contact Details, Image)
Choose Your Program, Session And Duration Of Program
Fill Payment Details In The Form And Submit
Hurray! You Will Get Your Login Credential Within 48 Hrs.
Advance Course Plan
Self Paced + Project Assistance