Silicon Nanostructures and Carbon Nanotubes based Nanoelectronics
A Distance Participation Program with e-learning Management System to provide you all new concepts of semiconducting nanomaterials directly from the experts.
Graduates/ Post Graduates/ PhDs in Electronics or Its associated fields/branches.
why Learn with us?
Over 30,000+ Successfully Trained and Still Counting
This innovative program aims to give participants a thorough grounding of marketing and making of Nano gadgets and/or using effective practices to elaborate the career aspects. The program covers the areas, technologies, principles coupled with general and technology orientation towards implementing a robust compliance.
The innovative Program Silicon Nanostructures and Carbon Nanotubes based Nanoelectronics aims to give participants a thorough grounding in the skills necessary for a technology-based career in electronic Industry as well as semiconductor manufacturing Industries.
Students will have knowledge enhancement in the field of Semiconductor Nanostructure's Basics, their importance, various Silicon Nanostructures for Electronics and Carbon Nanotube based Electronics.
The program comprises of 3 modules. The modules include online tutorials and assessments, and are evaluated through project work and online assignments. The program consists of online mid-term assignments, a final online examination and project work.
Semiconductor Nanostructures & Nanomaterials
Semiconductor Nanostructures & Nanomaterials: Introduction
Silicon Quantum Dots
Hybrid Silicon-Carbon Nanotubes
Silicon Carbide Nanotubes
Carbon Nanotube based Field Emission Devices
Carbon Nanotube Transistors
Single Electron Transistor
Ballistic Carbon Nanotube Field Effect Transistor with Palladium Contact
Overview of Carbon Nanotube Field Effect Transistor Technology
Notable Achievements in Nanoelectronics
Features of e-LMS
Program work is completed through online system under the guidance of program coordinator
Self Evaluation Assignments
Various Job Opportunities in the Silicon Nanostructure & Carbon Nano Tube
- Photonics Integration Engineer : Photonic integration is still in its early stages, despite the fact that integrated circuits are already dominating technology in the field of electronics. It is a major facilitator of the modern internet and has the potential to enable new forms of sensing and imaging. Photonics Integration (PhI) engineers conduct cutting-edge research on indium phosphide semiconductor-based photonic integration and related applications.
- Senior Silicon Photonics Laser Engineer : As a Senior Laser Engineer, you'll be in charge of driving the wafer-scale integration of InP and GaAs lasers into Si photonics platforms. One will be in charge of laser device design, simulation, layout, data analysis, and qualification, to name a few responsibilities.
- Full custom Analog Layout Engineer : Engineers must design analogue layouts such as PLL, BG, LVDS, IVREF, and so on for various projects including space applications and other research projects, as well as physical verifications such as DRC, LVS, and EM/IR.
- 3D Litho Process Development Engineer : One is in charge of analyzing and debating lithographic process development requests. offering high-quality lithography methods for cutting-edge 3D, logic, and optical interconnect technology platforms to ensure module research and manufacturability.
- R+D Metrology Engineer: One will assume ownership of all metrology instruments in order to deliver precise, resilient, high throughput metrology control solutions for SiC wafer production and R&D.
Carbon nanotubes could be used as building blocks for the next generation of electrical gadgets. Carbon nanotubes make it possible to create gadgets on nanometric scales. They can be employed in projects that include diodes, transistors, and connecting elements, among other electrical and optoelectronic components. This study summarises the current level of knowledge in this field, with a focus on the impact of quantum effects on the features of such components.
Click On The Below Mentioned Link "Apply Here"
Fill All Basic Details Of Yours (Name, Email Id, Contact Details, Image)
Choose Your Program, Session And Duration Of Program
Fill Payment Details In The Form And Submit
Hurray! You Will Get Your Login Credential Within 48 Hrs.
Advance Course Plan
Don't know where to start?
Explore our most popular learning topics today