Waste to Nano-material Production & Industrial Certification
A distance participation program with live lectures and an interactive management system to provide you a high skill learning directly from the experts.
Graduate/ Postgraduate/ Academicians/ Researchers/ Corporate Professionals.
The Program Nanotechnology in Waste to Nano-material Production & Industrial Certification is an advanced program meant to enhance the knowledge base of participants in the area of production of Nano-material from various waste products. It enables the p1articipant to not only in learning various methods involves in conversion but also their industrial uses and benefits.
The innovative Program Nanotechnology in Waste to Nano-Material Production & Industrial Certification. aims to give participants a thorough grounding in the skills necessary for a technology-based career in industries. The course covers various areas where waste can be converted into potential Nano materials from industrial point of view to resolve real time issues faced by environment.
This structure combines flexibility with integration of the separate components right from the fundamental level to the high-end applications thereby providing a holistic view of the whole gamut of Nanotechnology in Nano material production.
Successful students will have knowledge enhancement in the field of Nano-material and their various production methods from unwanted products thereby dealing with the real time problems and finding their solutions.
Module 1 : Fundamentals of Nanoscience & Technology
Module 2 : Kitchen waste to Carbon Nanomaterials
Module 3 : Crop waste to cellulose Nano fibers
Module 4 : Digital Waste to Metal Oxide Nanoparticles.
Module 5 : Thermal Power Plant Waste to Rare Earth Elements
Module 6 : Zinc Smelter Waste to Iron and Zinc Nanoparticles
About the Mentor
To provide clear vision of proposed program, this time NSTC is introducing Live Lectures Under the Guidance and Mentorship of Expert.
I'm Prof. Himadri B. Bohidar
Formerly Professor of Physics & Nanoscience, SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES AND SPECIAL CENTER FOR NANOSCIENCE, JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY, NEW DELHI
: INDIANA-PURDUE UNIVERSITY, INDIANAPOLIS, USA
: UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
: UNIVERSITY OF OSLO, NORWAY
: UNIVERSITY OF GRENOBLE, FRANCE)
change the market
Learn directly from experts
Prepare Live Projects
Learn the smarter way from home
Perfect for summer projects
Get to know real-time environmental Issues
Independent knowledge enhancement
Various Job Opportunities in the Nanomaterial production
- Research Scientist : A materials/ nanomaterials research scientist creates and researches materials at the atomic level in order to create new materials or enhance current ones for application in cutting-edge technology.
- Manufacturing Engineering : A manufacturing engineer is an expert in industrial production who is in charge of doing research to determine the best techniques for developing, designing, and producing parts that fulfil certain criteria.
- Materials Engineers : Materials engineers create and observe substances at multi-scale tiers inclusive of nanoscopic, mesoscopic, and microscopic to alter their houses and behavior. They observe extraordinary forms of substances which includes polymers, ceramics, metals, and alloys via diverse strategies to remedy issues in numerous extraordinary engineering fields, which includes mechanical, chemical, electrical, civil, nuclear, and aerospace.
- Process Engineer : Process engineers are liable for designing new business tactics or enhancing present ones. By designing, controlling, and running the biochemical tactics, they flip uncooked substances into treasured products. Process engineers play a essential function in lots of industries.
- Research Labs : Process engineers are liable for designing new business tactics or enhancing present ones. By designing, controlling, and running the biochemical tactics, they flip uncooked substances into treasured products. Process engineers play a essential function in lots of industries.
Properties of materials at the nanoscale differ dramatically from those at the macroscale. Therefore, specialized technologies such as nanomaterials and nanodevices have been developed to aid in the deployment of sophisticated nanotechnologies in engineering applications.
How to Enroll Into Program
Click On The Below Mentioned Link "Apply Here"
Fill All Basic Details Of Yours (Name, Email Id, Contact Details, Image)
Choose Your Program, Session And Duration Of Program
Fill Payment Details In The Form And Submit
Hurray! You Will Get Your Login Credential Within 48 Hrs.
Mentorship + Project Assistance
Boost Your Skills. Join Us Today.
It's time for you to be enhance your knowledge and be a edge above others. Register yourself and get started today.