Nanopharmaceuticals & It's Industrial Applications
Get yourselves enrolled to get all new experience nanotechnology in pharmaceutical industries
Graduation / Post-graduation / Ph.D in Pharmacy/Biopharmaceuticals/Medicine/Clinical
Sciences/Biotechnology/ Chemical Sciences.
Self Paced/ Mentorship
As the need for the development of new medicines is pressing, and given the inherent nanoscale functions of the biological components of living cells, nanotechnology has been applied to diverse medical fields such as oncology and cardiovascular medicine. Indeed, nanotechnology is being used to refine discovery of biomarkers, molecular diagnostics, and drug discovery and drug delivery, which could be applicable to management of these patients.
The program aims to give participants a thorough grasp of these amazing new applications of Nanotechnology in pharmaceutical industry. It equips the participant to explore further and discover the power of the nanoscale in the pharmaceutical industries. While the subject matter is covered in great depth, a lot of attention is paid to ensure that the participant understands the practical applications of the study material in the domain of Nanopharmaceuticals.
As on today nanoscale procedures have become prerequisite to pharmaceutical industries. According to the market research portal Info shop, the market for Nanopharmaceuticals has grown from $406 million in 2004 to $3 billion in 2009 and will be $16.6 billion in 2014. The increasing demands and applications of pharmaceutical nanotechnology result in securing positions in the pharmaceutical and other health care industries. This program will help graduates and post graduates to increase their knowledge in Nanopharmaceuticals and they will be able to pursue careers in a diverse range of drug industries.
What all will be learned?
Module 1: Introduction to Nanotechnology
Module 2: Biopharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Module 3: Nanostructures in Pharmaceuticals
Module 4: Applied Nanomaterial in Pharmaceutical Industries
Module 5: Nanomedicine: Promise of the Future in Disease Management
Module 6: Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Module 7: Nanotechnology -Laboratory & Lab Procedure
Module 8: Nanopharmaceuticals Products Overview
Various Job Opportunities in the Nanopharmacy
- R&D Scientist Life Science Technologist- Research scientists are in charge of planning, carrying out, and analyzing data from carefully controlled laboratory studies, experiments, and trials.
- DNA Nanotechnology Research Scientist- Create advanced DNA-based nanostructures, methods, and models, utilizing mastery of standard principles, theories, and techniques to solve specific problems and create unique solutions in the field of DNA nanotechnology, including but not limited to the emerging fields of DNA structural nanotechnology.
- AFM Scientist- Acquire and evaluate AFM analytical data utilizing a variety of modes, such as Kelvin Probe Microscopy, Scanning Capacitance Microscopy, Scanning Spreading Resistance Microscopy, TUNA, SMIM, and others, and apply knowledge to solve unique client problems.
- Genetic Engineer- Genetic engineers are frequently classified as scientists because they are largely involved in research. A Genetic Engineer works as a technician, supervisor, researcher, or scientist in a laboratory.
- Simulation & Modelling Engineer- Simulation & Modeling Engineer employ technology to predict how something will behave without having to test it first. They employ virtual settings to test the performance, durability, and safety of items that would be too costly or dangerous to test in the actual world.
Nanotechnology has the potential to revolutionize healthcare by enabling breakthroughs in illness detection and monitoring, implants and regenerative medicine, drug delivery, and drug discovery and biomedical science research tools.
How to Enroll Into Program
Click On The Below Mentioned Link "Apply Here"
Fill All Basic Details Of Yours (Name, Email Id, Contact Details, Image)
Choose Your Program, Session And Duration Of Program
Fill Payment Details In The Form And Submit
Hurray! You Will Get Your Login Credential Within 48 Hrs.
Advance Course Plan