A workshop serves as an interactive platform where individuals come together to exchange insights, acquire knowledge, and engage in hands-on activities focused on a particular subject or skill. Typically, these sessions are designed to be educative and collaborative, offering a unique space for participants to learn from experts, share experiences, and develop practical skills. Workshops often incorporate a variety of formats, such as presentations, discussions, group exercises, and demonstrations, fostering a dynamic learning environment that encourages active participation and the application of newly acquired knowledge. The primary goal of a workshop is to facilitate an immersive learning experience, enabling attendees to gain valuable expertise and insights that they can apply in their respective fields or endeavors.
Aim: The aim of a workshop is to provide participants with a focused and immersive learning experience aimed at developing specific skills, enhancing knowledge, or addressing particular challenges. Workshops are structured to offer practical insights, hands-on training, and interactive discussions, tailored to achieve predefined objectives. Whether concentrating on skill development, problem-solving, innovation, or education, the overarching goal is to equip attendees with actionable tools, strategies, and a deeper understanding within a defined subject area, encouraging active engagement and empowering participants to apply their newfound expertise in their professional or personal pursuits.
- Synthesis Techniques: To provide practical guidance and training in green synthesis methods for producing nanoparticles, emphasizing their application in the biomedical field.
- Characterization Skills Development: To enable participants to effectively characterize nanoparticles using various analytical tools, such as electron microscopy, spectrophotometry, and spectroscopy, for molecular understanding.
- Biological Interaction Analysis: To explore the interaction of green-synthesized nanoparticles with biological systems, focusing on molecular mechanisms and their potential applications in diagnostics, therapeutics, and imaging.
- Clinical Translation Understanding: To bridge the gap between laboratory research and clinical applications, addressing the challenges and strategies for translating nanoparticle innovations into practical clinical settings.
- Safety and Toxicology Assessment: To educate participants on assessing the biocompatibility and potential toxicity of green-synthesized nanoparticles, involving hands-on experiments and discussions on safety protocols.
- Innovation and Sustainable Practices Integration: To encourage innovation in developing environmentally sustainable approaches for nanoparticle synthesis and their application in healthcare, highlighting their impact on the industry.
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration Work: To foster collaboration among researchers, clinicians, and industry experts, providing a platform for cross-disciplinary discussions and collaborative projects in the field.
What you will learn?
Day 1: Application based design of green synthesized Nanoparticles
- Advantages of green synthesized nanoparticles in nanomedicine
- Tuning of physicochemical properties and surface functionalization
- Targeted delivery, biocompatibility and cytotoxicity
- In vitro and in vivo models with references to human diseases
Day 2: Molecular biology aspects associated with the biomedical applications of green synthesized nanoparticles
- Non-bulk properties and molecular interactions
- Biological barriers, determination of biodistribution, visualization of biodistribution over
time, quantitative mass-balance information
- Enhanced permeability and retention effect, mononuclear phagocyte system
- Biomimicry, fluid dynamics, ADME assays
- Current challenges in molecular approaches
Day 3: Clinically important green synthesized nanoparticles and application trendline
- Clinical guidelines and limitations
- Clinical trials and clinical applications
- Innovative approaches based on clinical results
- Global status of clinical trials and current challenges
- Future trends
19 Dec 2023 AT IST : 02:00 PM
Get an e-Certificate of Participation!
Intended For : Graduates, Post Graduates, Research Scholars, Academicians, Industry Professionals of Nanotechnology, Chemistry, Materials Science, Biotechnology, Environmental Science
Career Supporting Skills
- Proficiency in Green Nanoparticle Synthesis: Participants should acquire hands-on experience and skills in utilizing eco-friendly methods to synthesize nanoparticles for biomedical purposes.
- Advanced Nanoparticle Characterization Competence: Attendees will gain proficiency in utilizing various characterization techniques, such as electron microscopy and spectroscopy, to analyze and understand the properties of nanoparticles.
- Understanding Molecular Interactions: Participants will develop an in-depth understanding of how green-synthesized nanoparticles interact with biological systems and their potential applications in diagnostics, therapeutics, and imaging.
- Bridge Between Laboratory and Clinical Applications: Insights into the challenges and strategies for bridging the gap between laboratory-based research and practical clinical applications of nanoparticles.
- Safety Protocol Awareness and Ethical Understanding: Awareness of safety protocols, biocompatibility, and ethical considerations essential when employing nanoparticles in healthcare settings.
- Innovative and Sustainable Approaches: Exposure to innovative, environmentally friendly approaches in nanoparticle synthesis and their implications for sustainable healthcare practices.
- Enhanced Collaboration and Networking: Opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration and networking among researchers, clinicians, and industry professionals for future collaborative endeavors.
- Enhanced Problem-solving Abilities: Improvement in problem-solving skills by engaging in practical problem-solving scenarios and case studies related to the challenges in green-synthesized nanoparticle applications.
December 19, 2023,02:00 PM