Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role in sales and marketing? Do you have a passion for education and business? Then you might be the perfect fit for our team at NSTC as a Country Representative!
At NSTC, we are dedicated to providing high-quality education and training programs to students and professionals around the world. As a Country Representative, you will play a critical role in expanding our reach and growing our business in your region. You will work closely with our team to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies, build relationships with key stakeholders, and achieve sales targets.
• Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to promote our education and training programs.
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including universities, colleges, schools, and businesses.
• Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and trends in the education and training industry.
• Represent NSTC at industry events and conferences.
• Achieve sales targets and contribute to the overall growth of our business.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
• 2-3 years of experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the education and training industry.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated, results-driven, and able to work independently.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required.
• Competitive salary and commission structure based on performance.
• Opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
• Flexible working arrangements.
• Chance to make a positive impact on education and business in your country.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join our team as a Country Representative, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]