Green Hydrogen in Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles and Its Potential to Replace Fossil Fuels
“Driving Towards a Greener Future: Green Hydrogen Fuels Our Vehicles and Reduces Fossil Fuel Dependence.”
Virtual (Google Meet) TYPE
Mentor Based LEVEL
1 Hour/Day Timings
IST 07:00 PM (Tentative)
Skills you will gain:
The workshop on the use of green hydrogen in fuel cell electric vehicles and its potential to replace fossil fuels is a gathering of experts, researchers, and professionals in the field of alternative energy, sustainable transportation, and hydrogen fuel cells.
Aim: The workshop aims to explore the potential of green hydrogen as a clean and renewable energy source for powering fuel cell electric vehicles. It will cover topics such as the production, storage, and distribution of green hydrogen, its use in fuel cell electric vehicles, and its potential to replace fossil fuels.
1. To provide participants with an overview of the current state of the art in green hydrogen production, storage, and distribution technologies, and their potential to replace fossil fuels in the transportation sector.
2. To introduce participants to fuel cell technologies and their applications in powering electric vehicles, as well as the design and construction of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
3. To equip participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to conduct economic and environmental analysis of green hydrogen and fuel cell technologies, including cost-benefit analyses, life-cycle assessments, and carbon footprint analyses.
4. To familiarize participants with policy frameworks and incentives related to green hydrogen and fuel cell technologies, and to help them understand the regulatory and safety issues involved in the deployment of these technologies.
5. To provide participants with hands-on experience in designing, building, and testing hydrogen fuel cell systems, as well as the integration of fuel cell systems, batteries, and electric motors in vehicles.
6. To promote collaboration and networking among participants, including engineers, scientists, policy makers, and business leaders, to advance the development and deployment of green hydrogen and fuel cell technologies.
7. To inspire and motivate participants to become advocates for sustainable transportation and the transition to a low-carbon economy.
What you will learn?
Session 1:Introduction to Green Hydrogen
• What is Green Hydrogen and its properties?
• The benefits and challenges of using Green Hydrogen as a fuel
• The potential of Green Hydrogen to replace fossil fuels in the transportation sector
Session 2: Types of Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles
• Understanding the different types of fuel cell electric vehicles
• Overview of their components and working
Session 3: Green Hydrogen Production
• Different methods of Green Hydrogen production and their suitability for fuel cell electric vehicles
• Electrolysis process and types
• Photovoltaic and wind energy methods
• Biomass conversion methods
Session 4: Fuel Cell Technology
• Understanding of fuel cell technology and its functioning
• Components of fuel cell and their working
• Types of fuel cells and their application in vehicles
• Efficiency and limitations of fuel cells
Session 5: Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Components
• Understanding the components of fuel cell electric vehicles
• Types of electric motors and batteries used in fuel cell electric vehicles
• Working and integration of fuel cell, electric motor, and battery
Session 6: Performance and Efficiency Analysis of Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles
• Factors affecting the performance and efficiency of fuel cell electric vehicles
• Range, acceleration, and speed analysis of fuel cell electric vehicles
• Comparison of fuel cell electric vehicles with traditional vehicles
Session 7: Establishing Hydrogen Fueling Infrastructure
• The challenges and opportunities in establishing hydrogen fueling infrastructure in India
• Types of hydrogen fueling stations and their suitability for Indian conditions
• Cost and feasibility analysis of establishing hydrogen fueling infrastructure
Session 8: Policy and Regulations for Green Hydrogen Adoption
• The role of policy and regulations in promoting Green Hydrogen adoption
• National and international policies promoting Green Hydrogen adoption
• Regulatory framework for Green Hydrogen production, transportation, and storage
Session 9: Green Hydrogen Cost Analysis and Climate Benefits
• The cost analysis of Green Hydrogen production and its application in fuel cell electric vehicles
• The potential of Green Hydrogen to reduce carbon emissions and achieve climate goals
• Carbon footprint analysis of Green Hydrogen-based transportation
13 Jul 2023
AT IST : 06:00 PM
13 Jul 2023 to
15 Jul 2023
Get an e-Certificate of Participation!
Intended For : Graduates, Post Graduates, Research Scholars, Academicians, Industry Professionals, Engineers, Scientists, Industry Leaders of Mechanical,Chemical,Electrical,Environmental,Energy,Automotive,Sustainable domain
Career Supporting Skills
1. Increased understanding of fuel cell technology: Participants will gain a deeper understanding of how fuel cells work, their advantages over traditional combustion engines, and their potential to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
2. Increased awareness of the potential of green hydrogen: Participants will learn about the potential of green hydrogen to replace fossil fuels and the benefits of using green hydrogen in fuel cell electric vehicles.
3. Increased knowledge of hydrogen production methods: Participants will learn about the different methods of hydrogen production, including electrolysis, biomass gasification, and steam methane reforming, and how they can be used to produce green hydrogen.
4. Better understanding of infrastructure development: Participants will learn about the challenges associated with developing the necessary infrastructure for green hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, including the installation of hydrogen fueling stations and the transportation and storage of hydrogen.
5. Enhanced collaboration and networking: The workshop can provide a platform for participants to network and collaborate with others in the green hydrogen sector, including researchers, policymakers, and industry experts.
6. Increased motivation and advocacy: Participants may be inspired to advocate for the adoption of green hydrogen fuel cell vehicles and to work towards developing a sustainable hydrogen economy.
July 13, 2023,06:00 PM