An online programme is a next level distance learning programme in which the student is not required to come physically to a campus or a classroom regularly. He is required to study the interactive online study material through Internet at his own pace. Examinations are conducted at the end of program through online mode.
- The programmes are self-paced and are offered online four times in a year (Mar, June, Sept and Dec.)
- Interactive e-Learning Study Material (LMS) developed by specialists in the field is available to students online for anytime anywhere learning.
- Study Material in the form of e- Books .
- Online presentations, videos and quizzes at the end of each chapter make the reading more interesting, engrossing and easy for self-assessment. Online Assignments, Quizzes Online Mentoring and Support, Chat Sessions, Discussion Forums.
- Stamped Certification and Mark sheet from the Director of Nano Science and Technology Consortium.
These training programs do not come under preview or affiliation through AICTE/UGC. NSTC provides the certification training programs as compare to other corporate houses .NSTC has been working in area of certification training programs one of major area for past 15 years.
NSTC is supported by an in-house full-fledged Placement division which guides and helps all the passing out participants by helping them in preparing their resumes, getting them geared up for interview rounds, preparing up for various interview techniques, also helping them in applying for various positions and arranging interviews with Potential Companies.
- You may download the application form from Nano School Club website
- After filling the form with your complete details, attach all the required documents and send to us Scanned copy along with the program fee receipt. Do not forget to attach your passport size photograph
- You may pay the program fee either by Cheque/Draft, Cash transfer or NEFT transfer
The candidate has to submit the following documents at the time of admission along with filled application e-form.
Nano School Club will evaluate your performance and your final grading will be based on the following
- Regular Tests
- Final Examination
Registration is available on our website. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click the “Enroll Now” button in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select “Online Courses.”
- Choose your course(s).
- You will be asked for basic contact information.
- You can adopt various payment methods. Be sure to check with your bank or credit card company, as your financial institution may charge a foreign transaction fee.
Most courses are offered at least 4 times during the year. Certain courses can fill up quickly, so be sure to register early.
We apologize for this inconvenience. We encourage you to reach out to your financial institution as further permissions may be needed to complete the payment. You are also welcome to write to email@example.com for further guidance. Please wait a full 24 hours before trying again. A strong Internet connection and up-to-date browser are strongly recommended.
In order to be granted a full tuition refund, you must cancel your registration by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm (your local time) 5 full business days before the course’s start date. Please note we are unable to reimburse for any currency conversion fees charged by your credit-card issuer.
- You will receive a confirmation email with information on when and how you can access your course. Check the details.
- One weeks before the course begins, you will be given access to the student Community, a learning and networking space. This space provides you with guides and tools for successful online learning, and gives you an opportunity to introduce yourself to fellow students from across the globe.
Well done! You will have 90 days of read-only access to revisit and reflect on the course material.
Get your certificate: When you successfully complete an Online Course, you are eligible to receive a digital certificate of completion. We encourage you to review your instructor’s syllabus to understand the Certificate of Completion requirements for your course. These requirements often include the following:
- Active participation in the majority of discussion boards
- Timely submission of all assignments
Most courses have 1-2 short written assignments, but it can vary and it is important for you to follow -up with your instructor early in the course should you have any questions or concerns regarding your eligibility or the requirements. Certificates of Completion are delivered to the email used at the time of registration, and can be expected no later than 3 weeks after the course ends. These digital verified credentials allow you to present a trustworthy record of your learning to anyone at any time.
Our certificate platform, Accredible, permits you to share your achievement on various social media platforms, embed it on your website, and add it to your LinkedIn profile.
As a continuing education student, it is your decision how you participate in the course. Those who plan to audit the course and not receive a certificate of completion should send a message to the instructor at the start of the course so they understand your goals.
Online Courses are intended to deepen your knowledge of a particular field, but cannot be formally applied as credits to other institutions or be equated with the degree or Post graduate Programs.
SKILLZIP Online Courses demonstrate to future employers that you have current knowledge of current world topics, provided by various centre of excellences in respective fields. These courses are been delivered by experienced faculty and professionals who mentor each student to give them real world knowledge. Including Online Courses on your resume, posting your Certificate of Completion to your online profiles such as LinkedIn, and staying connected with your classmates to network are powerful ways to continue leveraging your experience long after your course has ended.
Yes! You need to have an access to a computer with internet connection, either in your home, office or a cybercafé.
A dial-up or Broadband connection will be sufficient for accessing Nano School Club's online study material, appearing for tests and final examination and also for downloading of assignments.