R Programming: Basic to Advanced Workshop
“Unleashing the power of R: Advanced Data Analysis and Visualization Techniques”
The beginner’s R programming workshop is designed for those new to R and aims to provide a solid foundation in R programming and data analysis. Participants will learn the basics of the language and data analysis techniques, and gain hands-on experience working with real-world data sets. The workshop will provide participants with the skills and knowledge they need to continue learning R programming on their own.
The advanced R programming workshop is designed for those who already have some experience with R and aims to build on the concepts learned in the beginner’s workshop. Participants will learn advanced data manipulation and visualization techniques, advanced statistical analyses, handling large datasets, and reproducible data analysis workflows. The workshop will provide participants with the skills and knowledge they need to perform more complex data analysis tasks and apply R in specific domains such as bioinformatics, text mining, and machine learning.
Aim: To provide a comprehensive overview of the R programming language, from the basics to advanced topics, in order to enable participants to effectively use R for data analysis, statistical modeling, and data visualization.
What you will learn?
- Installing R and R Studio
- R data types, R data structures – vector R data structures – list, data frames
- Control Flow in R – if else, for loop
- Apply family of functions in R and Determining the sequence composition of DNA, Protein and Primer
- Quality Control with R Data analysis and graphs in base R R libraries – installation – and Dplyr library ggplot2 – The Grammar of Graphics – Bar graph Box plot and Violin plot Sequence analysis with seqinr and shortread library – Bioconductor
Intended For : Students, Graduates, Post Graduates, Research Scholars, Academicians, Engineer, Data Scientist, Industry Professionals
Career Supporting Skills