This workshop series will provide participants an understanding of the meaning of ESG as well as the ideas of Ethical, Socially Responsible and Sustainable Investing. It will provide an information of the current markets internationally and nationally as well as the investment response on industries making their ESG practices more transparent and open for investors to see. Basic terms and concepts about how such practice can make a company grow and attract more risk adjustment returns will be discussed along with legal and policy awareness and the necessity to take ESG responsibility at the earliest.
Aim: To educate and equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement effective ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) strategies in their own organizations, promoting sustainability and driving long-term success.
What you will learn?
- Introduction to ESG
- Environmental Factors & its Impact Social Factors & its Impact Governance Factors & its Impact
- ESG Risks & Opportunities
- Legal Compliance and Assessment Requirements
- SEBI Circular & Other Compliance Requirements
- Stakeholder Expectations ESG & Competitive Advantage Reporting, Transparency & Valuation
- Case Studies – Indian Companies and International industries
- Investment Strategies & Risk Analysis
- Investment Strategies for financial advisors
- Long term risk mitigation planning for corporations
- ESG Integration in practice – case studies
Intended For : Students, Research Scholars, Industry Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Investment Management Professionals, Senior Corporate Executives, Investors, Social Sector Practitioners, ESG Research And Rating Professionals