Nanoelectronics and Its Industrial Applications Program
An advanced program meant to enhance the knowledge base of participants who have a very basic knowledge of Nanotechnology.
3/ 6 Months
Graduate/ Postgraduate/ Academicians/ Researchers/ Corporate Professionals.
INR Rs 12,499
US $ 400
The Program Nanoelectronics & Its Industrial Applications an advanced program meant to enhance the knowledge base of participants in the area of electronics. It enables the participant to be able to understand the various processes and business aspects of nano scale technology in electronics from the point of view of the industry
The innovative Program - Nanoelectronics & Its Industrial Applications aims to give participants a thorough grounding in the skills necessary for a technology-based career in industries. The course covers technologies used to design, realize and analyze micro and nano-scale electronic devices, materials and systems, coupled with general and technology management.
The program present a holistic view of Nano scale science & technology in electronics along with the Explanations of the unique properties of nano/micro and how they play a key role in a wide range of technology applications.
Successful students will secure positions in the newly developing Nano scale systems and technology-based electronic industries as well as more traditional industries, such as microelectronics and precision engineering. Graduates will be able to pursue careers in a diverse range of electronics industries
Module 1: Fundamentals of Nanotechnology
Module 2: Nanomaterials -Concepts & Fundamentals
Module 3: Nanostructures: Concepts & Fundamentals
Module 4: Semiconductor Nanostructures & Nanomaterials
Module 5: Carbon Nanotubes- Technology & Applications
Module 6: Nano Scale Synthesis & Fabrication
Module 7: Nano Scale Characterization & Manipulation
Module 8: Nanoelectronics: Present & Future Aspects
Module 9: Electronic Consumer Products Manufactured using Nanotechnology
LMS e-Learning Features
Program work is completed through online system under the guidance of program coordinator.
Self Evaluation Assignments
Interesting Projects on Nanoscience
Various Job Opportunities in the Nanomaterial production
- Photonics Integration Engineer : Photonic integration is still in its early stages, despite the fact that integrated circuits are already dominating technology in the field of electronics. It is a major facilitator of the modern internet and has the potential to enable new forms of sensing and imaging. Photonics Integration (Ph.I) engineers conduct cutting-edge research on indium phosphide semiconductor-based photonic integration and related applications
- Senior Silicon Photonics Laser Engineer : As a Senior Laser Engineer, you'll be in charge of driving the wafer-scale integration of InP and GaAs lasers into Si photonics platforms. One will be in charge of laser device design, simulation, layout, data analysis, and qualification, to name a few responsibilities.
- Full custom Analog Layout Engineer : Engineers must design analogue layouts such as PLL, BG, LVDS, IVREF, and so on for various projects including space applications and other research projects, as well as physical verifications such as DRC, LVS, and EM/IR.
- 3D Litho Process Development Engineer : One is in charge of analyzing and debating lithographic process development requests. offering high-quality lithography methods for cutting-edge 3D, logic, and optical interconnect technology platforms to ensure module research and manufacturability.
- R+D Metrology Engineer : One will assume ownership of all metrology instruments in order to deliver precise, resilient, high throughput metrology control solutions for SiC wafer production and R&D.
Nanotechnology in electronics enables quicker, smaller, and more powerful handheld devices. It also enables advanced display technologies, data storage, quantum computing, printable and flexible electronics, and data storage using magnetic nanoparticles.
Click On The Below Mentioned Link "Apply Here"
Fill All Basic Details Of Yours (Name, Email Id, Contact Details, Image)
Choose Your Program, Session And Duration Of Program
Fill Payment Details In The Form And Submit
Hurray! You Will Get Your Login Credential Within 48 Hrs.
Advance Course Plan
Self Paced + Project Assistance
Don't know where to start?
Explore our most popular learning topics.